Items ship in nursery pots. Decorative pots shown for display purposes only.
- Repot within 1 year into a vessel 1-2 inches larger using a well draining potting mix. We recommend Fox Farm Ocean Forest. Be sure to sign up for our news letter for repotting reminders.
- Clean leaves with damp paper towel every 1-2 weeks to aid photosynthesis and stimulate growth. Check leaves and stalks for pests while cleaning.
- If pests are found, remove with damp paper towel and use a mild organic pesticide in a spray bottle to coat the affected areas.
- Safe for pets if accidentally ingested.
- Water thoroughly once every 7 days, however avoid overwatering.
- Medium indirect light, avoid windows as they amplify the sun's intensity and create heat that may damage plant.
- Calathea's prefer a fairly humid enviorment. Keep this in mind when making your plant selection. Not advisable for arid homes.