Items ship in nursery pots. Decorative pots shown for display purposes only.
- Clean leaves with damp paper towel every 1-2 weeks to aid photosynthesis and stimulate growth. Check leaves and stalks for pests while cleaning.
- If pests are found, remove with damp paper towel and use a mild organic pesticide in a spray bottle to coat the affected areas.
- Safe for pets if accidentally ingested.
- Water thoroughly once every 7 days, however avoid overwatering. Try to keep water in the flowers cup at all times.
- Medium to High indirect light, avoid windows as they amplify the sun's intensity and create heat that may damage plant.