This is the first plant I got when I moved out east. She's been in the same pot about 19 months and was root bound, sprouting new leaves, but none of them would trail. Since we are all stuck in the house due to the Rona, I took advantage of this free time to get her squared away.
We started off with a reused pot that we washed and then sanitized in a 10% bleach solution. Then we lined it with the prior days coffee, filter and all, mixed with some egg shells topped off with a soil mix of coconut and regular old potting soil to give the roots a nice healthy boost.
After de-potting from the original pot, we topped it off with the same mixture, pre moistened to help the roots settle in nicely